- Colorful classrooms, colorful Unifom For SSV KIDS.
- Festival Celebration and make the students aware about Indian traditions.
- Extra classes for weak students.
- Lessons of cleanliness.
- Field Trip for practical knowledge (visit at Dairy, Bank, Railway station, Post office, Airport etc).
- Weekly and half monthly Assignment work.
- Activities like Sports day and cultural functions and competitions.
- We find ideal student and honour him/her.
Change is the end result of all true learning.
- Leo Buscaglia
The students of the primary section are gradually exposed to formal education. Emphasis is given not only on acquisition of new knowledge but also on concept formation and application of knowledge in practical life situation. Stress is laid on learning by doing. Children are given personal attention.They are exposed to pictorial information, books and audio-visual programs which excite their interest in learning. Students are not unduly burdened with homework and are evaluated through continuous and comprehensive system. To sustain the interest of the students in learning latest scientific are practiced in classroom teaching. Induced self-discipline of the body and mind is practiced with conscious and deliberate efforts.
- Regular Test System.
- Doubt Solving Lectures.
- Surprise Test.
- Ideal Student.
- Social Activities.
- Regular Parents Meetings.
- Personal Attention to Weak Student.
- Unit Test.
- House System.
- Cultural Activities.
Ideal Student: We are the pioneer in honouring such students. We find an ideal student on the basis of educational results, participation in every type of school activities-competitions, discipline, helping values etc.
House System (Gujarati Medium): To create competition among students
1) Padkar House 2) Purusharth House 3) Tejasvi House 4) Yashasvi House
House System (English Medium): To create competition among students
1) Lion House 2) Jaguar House 3) Panther House 4) Tiger House
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- Malcolm X
STD XI & XII Science and Commerce (Non Concept)
- Focus on Gujarat board & all entrance exams.
- Regular test system.
- Guaranteed 100 % results.
- Doubt solving lectures.
- CCTV Surveillance.
- Well equipped laboratories.
- Seminar for career orientation.
- Personal attention.
- SMS System - Presence, Marks etc.
- Regular parents’ meeting.